Last edited: December 2, 2022
What Information We Collect and How it is Used
Information you Provide to Us
When you access the website, you may provide certain personally identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, address, credit card information when you make a purchase on the website and so forth.
This information is collected on the site when you:
- Register on the site;
- Place an order;
- Subscribe to a newsletter;
- Participate in an online survey;
- Use the search feature on the website;
- Provide comments or any other feedback;
- Fill out a form or use live chat;
- Contact us;
- Or enter any other information on the website.
Information Collected Automatically
Like other websites, this website automatically collects certain information about you through Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects certain information about your location, browsing history, the pages you visit, device you used to access the website, traffic patterns, and other general patterns related to your use of the website. We do not directly store your data from Google Analytics. Your data is stored in Google Analytics. Find out how Google Analytics protects your data here.
If you do not want to be tracked with Google Analytics, you can stop disable Google Analytics tracking data here.
How we use Information
Your personal information is used to personalize your experience, improve the website to better serve you, provide customer service support, efficiently process your requests or transactions, tailor advertisements to you, elicit reviews of services or products, provide you offers, promotions and to follow-up with you through correspondence (email, live chat, or phone).
We may also use this information to provide you offers and promotions from our partners and/or affiliates in exchange for a commission without additional cost to you.
This information collected by Google Analytics is used to analyze website statistics related to user behavior and interests, improve our performance and use of the website to further enhance our products and services offered to you.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. When you leave a comment, your name, email address and website/organization name may be used for us to contact you. This information is not shared with a third party. Since your comment will be posted publicly to the website, please do not share personal or sensitive information in the comments section.
Social media accounts and sharing options are available on this website. Social media sites (Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and so forth) can track your personal information. Should you choose to interact with us on social media, please note that you will be voluntarily disclosing that personal information, which can be collected and used by others. We have no control over and take no responsibility for the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly disclosed personal information by you.
Any interactions or comments you make with us on social media do not subject us to any kind of liability related to the misuse of your information by others.
When you are on our website, you may click on a link to another site not operated by us. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. If you are led to other websites from our website, we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain an anonymous unique identifier that collects some non-personally identifiable information including but not limited to your language preferences, device type, I.P. address, geographic location, date and time of visits.
When you leave a comment on our website, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. This function is available for your convenience, so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
This information is collected to better serve and understand your experience on the site. If you wish to disable cookies tracking on your computer, you can do so with the following links:
- Disable cookies in Safari on a desktop
- Disable cookies in Safari on a mobile device
- Disable cookies in google chrome
- Disable cookies on Firefox
- Disable cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disable cookies on android browser
If you choose to disable cookies, some of the features and content on this website may not be viewable to you.
Use of Web Beacons and Pixels
We may use social media pixels to collect general information about your use of different social media sites (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) for the purpose of running targeted advertisements, tracking conversions, promoting products, remarketing, and so forth.
Third parties, like Facebook, may use their own web beacons, cookies, and other technologies to collect information from our website for the purpose of target advertising. You may see ads on Facebook after you visit our website.
Third Party Links and Use
We have no control over these websites or privacy policies. We are not responsible for the activities of these third parties. Your use of websites is solely at your own risk.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, without your consent, except for the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your information in order to comply with state or federal regulations.
- We may disclose your information to our trusted partners that assist us in the operation of our website (our web hosting partners, our email marketing providers, and so forth).
We do not currently and do not plan to offer goods or services to individuals living in the European Union as outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you opt in to receive any of our free products or services and/or purchase any products or services through our site, you will also have the option to opt in to receiving our free email newsletter. If you affirmatively consent, you will receive the newsletter until you unsubscribe.
COPPA – Privacy for Children Under the Age of 13
We respect the privacy of children. All the information and content on this site is intended for individuals over the age of 18. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using this site without parental or guardian consent. We do not knowingly collect or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13, without prior parental or guardian consent. If you believe personal information is collected from someone under the age of 13 without prior parental or guardian consent, then please contact us at email@example.com to have that information deleted.
For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), please visit the Federal Trade Commission website.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that establishes requirements for commercial emails, gives recipients the right to unsubscribe to emails, and elicits tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the email as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving emails in the future, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can follow the instructions at the bottom of one of our emails and we will promptly remove you from all future correspondence.
Both the email marketing service we use and Premed Plug is in compliance with the GDPR.
- You have the right to erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data. This means we can store your data but cannot process it further.
- You have the right to withdraw consent anytime. If you have provided consent to us for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right to request for copies of your personal data from Our Company.
- You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
CCPA – California Users
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), effective January 1, 2020, is the U.S. equivalent to the EU’s GDPR. The CCPA requires all businesses to fully disclose how they treat consumers’ personal information. The CCPA, while it solely protects California users, is not only aimed at businesses based in California. Rather, CCPA applies to any business that processes information of consumers in California. As long as the business is accessible in California, the business must adhere to the CCPA requirements of data protection of California users. CCPA gives consumers more control over the personal information that businesses collect about them. If you are a California user, you have the following rights:
- The right to know about the personal information Our Company collects about you and how it is used and shared.
- The right to delete personal information collected from Our Company (with some exceptions).
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights.
We are dedicated to keeping your personal information secure. We strive to follow the general industry standards to protect your personal information submitted to us voluntarily and automatically. However, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
By using this website, you agree that we are not responsible for any disclosure of your information through our website without our knowledge. You also agree to hold us harmless for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information.